- From I-5 North or South, take the 168B (SR 520 exit)
- Exit Montlake Blvd off of SR-520 and bear to the right
- Turn right onto Montlake Blvd East and immediately turn right onto East Roanoake St.
- East Ronoake St. becomes 19th Ave. E. Continue to Lynn St. and turn right.
- Immediately as 19th E turns into Lynn St, the festival is on your left.
From the Eastside
- Take SR-520 East – Use alternate route Saturday & Sunday due to SR-520 closure
- Exit Lake Washington Blvd and turn left onto Lake Washington Blvd.
- Make a right turn onto Boyer Ave off of Lake Washington Blvd.
- Follow Boyer Ave East (crossing 24th Ave E) to 2100 block; the festival is on your right.
Get directions to St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church via Metro here
Park & Ride options:
From South Kirkland Park and Ride, Brickyard Park & Ride or Kingsgate Park & Ride
- Riders can take route 255 via I-90 to Seattle (Westlake Station) and transfer to route 43 (4th & Pike) to 24th Ave E & E Boyer stop. Walk two blocks to Festival.
From Bellevue Transit Center, S Bellevue Park & Ride or Mercer Island Park & Ride
- Riders can take route 550 to Downtown Seattle (Westlake Station) and transfer to Route 43 (4th & Pike) to 24th Ave E & E Boyer stop. Walk two blocks to Festival.