- From I-5 North or South, take the 168B (SR 520 exit)
- Exit Montlake Blvd off of SR-520 and bear to the right
- Turn right onto Montlake Blvd East and immediately turn right onto East Roanoake St.
- East Ronoake St. becomes 19th Ave. E. Continue to Lynn St. and turn right.
- Immediately as 19th E turns into Lynn St, the festival is on your left.
From the Eastside
- Take SR-520 East – Use alternate route Saturday & Sunday due to SR-520 closure
- Exit Lake Washington Blvd and turn left onto Lake Washington Blvd.
- Make a right turn onto Boyer Ave off of Lake Washington Blvd.
- Follow Boyer Ave East (crossing 24th Ave E) to 2100 block; the festival is on your right.
Get directions to St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church via Metro here
By Light Rail
Ride from Northgate Light Rail station ( Free Parking ) Ride from Angle Lake Station (Free Parking) or Tukwila Int. Blvd station (Free Parking) to University of Washington station and catch our shuttle to the Festival available all 3 days during the Festival Hours.
Park & Ride options:
From South Kirkland Park and Ride, Brickyard Park & Ride or Kingsgate Park & Ride
- Riders can take route 255 via SR-520 to (UW Station) and transfer to route 48 to 24th Ave E & E Boyer stop. Walk two blocks to Festival. Or ride our frequent shuttle from UW station.
- Riders can take route 550 to Downtown Seattle (4th/Jackson) and transfer to Light Rail in IDS station to U of W station . Ride our frequent shuttle to the Festival from UW station.