As we are educated on the effects of COVID-19, we cannot host our traditional large event in order to keep attendees, neighbors, and volunteers safe. We thought long and hard on if there was some way we could bring a part of the Greek Festival to you this year. Thanks to several volunteers, we will host and invite you to the ‘Taste of the St. Demetrios Greek Festival’ on September 26 + 27!
Order Greek pastries, imported products, and boutique items in advance, and pick up your purchased goods at Saint Demetrios Church on Saturday, September 26th and Sunday September 27th, between Noon – 5:00 PM each day.
*Due to health and safety, these food items are pre-purchased, and are not homemade this year.
Orders must be made in advance.
To order pastries and imported food
- View and download the Greek foods & imports order form here.
- Email your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (206) 631-2500.
Purchases can only be made with a credit card. You can pay for your order in advance by phone at (206) 631-2500, or pay for your order onsite when you pick up.
To order handmade craft and boutique items
- View the handcrafted item list and look book.
- Email your order to email@example.com (1st come, 1st served). Orders can be picked up at St. Demetrios Church, Sept. 26 or 27 between Noon-5:00 PM.
Purchases can only be made with a credit card. You can coordinate payment in advance when you email an order request, or pay for your order on site when you pick up.
When you arrive to pick up your order
- Please wear a mask and stay in your car.
- Enter the St. Demetrios parking lot. The Church address is 2100 Boyer Ave E, however, enter the back of the Church to access the parking lot. The parking lot entrance is on East Lynn Street.
- When you drive into the parking lot, remain in your car. A volunteer will assist you.
- When you have received your order, exit the parking lot via 19th Ave E to Boyer Avenue.
About the St. Demetrios Greek Festival
The Saint Demetrios Greek Festival has been a Seattle tradition since 1960 bringing Greek food, music, dancing and culture to Seattle’s Montlake neighborhood. Homemade Greek delicacies await you, from lamb to calamari and loukoumathes to baklava, all freshly prepared and served under our large outdoor tent. While you eat, enjoy live Greek music and dancing from St. Demetrios’ award-winning Greek dance groups who perform all weekend. We also offer great shopping, Greek wine tasting, a children’s game booth and docent-led church tours, making Seattle’s Greek Festival a full day of fun!